Engaging Men & Masculine People Narrative Project
The Engaged Men and Masculine People Narrative Project involves students, staff & faculty either sharing a personal anecdote or message of support that addresses any one of the following questions/prompts:
- What does it look like to be an engaged man on campus?
- What does it mean to you be a bystander against gender-based violence?
- Examples of moments in which you felt you were a successful bystander, or moments that you wish you had known how to intervene.
- What does a bystander look like within your field?
- What does it mean to be a bystander during quarantine? Who's risk becomes heightened & how can we keep each other safe?